Our study approach involves:
- Understanding the reservoir structure and its potentials by reviewing available critical geological and reservoir data and detailed reservoir simulation analysis.
- Work with our clients to clearly established goals based on safety and well integrity; Reservoir performance targets and project economics.
- Identify various completions design concepts with key emphasis on the operating environment, initial well deliverability; future workovers, well interventions and abandonment strategies.
- Select best design option that represents our client’s project goals and establish a well-documented basis of engineering design document.
- Perform detailed engineering work including specification of technology & equipment applications, material selection, fluids selection and rigorous stress analysis.
- Deliver a comprehensive operational program, fully incorporated with detailed risk assessments, performance improvement opportunities and industry best practices.